We provide an in-house Corporate Secretarial services to facilitate your Company’s compliance with Australian Securities and Investment Commission’s (ASIC) rules and regulations.
Our services include:
- Incorporation of a company based on an assessment of a suitable business structure , including preparation of required documentation
- Offering a ‘Registered Office’ facility at our office
- Maintaining your company’s Corporate Register
- Checking and forwarding of ASIC Annual Review Notices
- Preparation of annual and ad hoc minutes of meetings as required
- Preparation and lodgement of various forms with ASIC as and when required
JP Sear & Marsh is a Registered Agent (No 3583) with the Australian Securities and Investment Commission.
Ask us for our fixed fee quotes to see if we can meet your financial expectations to provide one or more of the above services.